Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hairapy #2: The Harajuku Girl

One great feature that I enjoy about Josh's tresses is that they're so healthy.  I can't find any split ends, and it doesn't snap off and break if I do rough maneuvers with it.  It isn't chemically treated and brittle, like my own, and it has never been dyed, unlike my own.  It's only been straightened a few times, largely unaltered, much like a virgin.

This hairstyle shows the versatility of both his locks, as well as my styling skills.  I think that this is a style that everyone can enjoy, either just to look at or wearing it themselves.

This is The Harajuku Girl from the side.  You can either leave the front bangs loose as pictured, or you can pull them back into the pigtails for a tighter appearance.

The Harajuku Girl with Braid option.  You can leave the neck hairs loose or put it in a braid for greater mobility.

 Front image, my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment